Easter Fish April 2 – April 4 2021.
Bingara Anglers have released information about Easter Fish which will be held from Friday 2nd April and conclude on Easter Sunday 4TH April.
Details of the Catch and release competition details are:
- Catch and Release Competition Registrations at the Hatchery Friday and Saturday 8 am – 4 pm
- No registrations accepted on Sunday.
- Entry fees Adults $15 Juniors $5 (age 16 and under)
- Secret Length $5
- Prizes for Men’s, Ladies, Boys, Girls (Juniors 16 and under), Longest Cod, Longest Yellowbelly, Longest Catfish, and Secret Length
- COMPETITION CLOSES SUNDAY 3 PM
- Heaviest European Carp
- Most European Carp
- Secret Weight European Carp
- All Carp to be weighed in at the Hatchery
- Native Carp will not be accepted
Other important information
- All registered entrants will have the chance to win a Kayak and accessories. Winner must be present at the Hatchery on Sunday to claim the prize.
- Northern Slopes Landcare Association is funding all the Carp prizes.
- A Kayak will be presented to the winner of the Secret Weight Carp competition.
- All profits from the Easterfish go towards the Bingara Anglers Club Murray Cod Hatchery river restocking program.
The Bingara Anglers Club appreciates the support received from sponsors, supporters and community in promoting and conducting the Easterfish Competition.
Enquiries contact Stuart Lanagan 0400923982 Steve Apthorpe 0487262219 Stan Fletcher 428241909 Donna Walton 0447048138 Facebook and Messenger Bingara Anglers Club